There’s a moment in the midst of intimate passion when a female knows whether or not the orgasm is going to happen.
When we’re on, we are ON, and we can go forever. Well, not forever, but certainly for hours …. much MUCH longer than you men out there. No offense. There’s a certain type of longing, that stretches way up inside a woman and makes her body writhe at the mere thought of sex. A desire that no amount of self-pleasure or oral could fix. This is a need that is deep inside and can only be reached by a man or a sex toy. When we feel this we know we will orgasm, and it will be loud and long … unless our partner unfortunately doesn’t, um, hold up. Let us not think bad thoughts, I like to think that most people want their partner to have an unbelievable experience. I know I do.
The female sex drive is largely in the brain. Yes, I might feel an aching need down below but if my brain does not match the vaginal vibe then ultimate satisfaction is not feasible. This is not to say we cannot enjoy ourselves, just not as much as we could. And when our brain isn’t connecting to what our body longs for, we are faced with a choice.
- Fake orgasm – poor choice, I’ve never done it but a know many a lady who has.
- Work for it – rarely does this end with success, most likely you’ll end up tired and disappointed.
- Stop and finish them off – understandable, perhaps it’s best to give head then cuddle.
- Stop completely – a little mean, poor partner left hanging.
- Accept and Conquer – there’s nothing quite like holding a collapsed person shortly after sex, to know that you destroyed them, sometimes, given the proper mind-set, this can be quite a lovely feeling.