- College student
- 3.51 GPA
- English major
- Highly logical
- Typically apathetic
- Relatively intelligent
- Fashion lover
- Lazy chef
- But I also love reality television. I understand why people hate on the genre, I understand why they bash it, and I understand why they might question my character if they find out I watch it – quite often.
- I really don’t care, I don’t believe in closet fandom, people like what they like. Fact. I also own The Suite Life of Zack and Cody on DVD, no shame my friend, no shame.
Here’s the deal, I do have a favorite Kardashian and that would be Khloe.
Here’s why I like Khloe, she seems the most normal. Khloe may not be as “Hollywood” pretty as her sisters but she has by far the strongest personality. She takes care of those she loves and she’s an avid activist. Unlike most of her family she does what she wants to do regardless of what their overbearing mother says – making her the most independent Kardashian. Plus, she’s spunky, funny, and opinionated. She doesn’t care what the world thinks of her. Yes she’s made mistakes (drunk driving for example) but she owns up to them. Even though the girl has a ton of money and success she doesn’t go around acting like she’s better than everyone else.
I find her highly likable especially in comparison to the rest of the more notable Kardashian’s:
- Kim Kardashian – very materialistic and desperate, plus there’s the whole marriage scandal.
- Kourtney Kardashian – decent business woman but she keeps sticking around with her loser baby daddy even after he punched a mirror in a drunken rage and lied to her for years on end.
- Kris Jenner – the mother and the least sane out of them all. She gets highly emotional and irrational at the smallest detail, she’s manipulative, nosy, selfish, and she prioritizes business over her family on a regular basis. (She’s my least favorite reality TV star. Even the chicks in The Bad Girls Club are more likable).